Private Client & Tax Specialist
Private Client & Tax SpecialistJob Reference: ASH4457-9-1
Job Position: Associate; Fee Earner; Lawyer; Legal Executive; Partner; Solicitor
Practice Area: Private Client; Trusts / Investments / Funds; Wills & Probate
Job Type: Permanent: Full-time
Location: Poole, Dorset
PQE: Minimum of 5 years PQE, preferably over 10 years + PQE
Salary: Guaranteed the best salary in the region!
A new and exciting opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer with specialist Tax knowledge. Excellent salary on offer to the right candidate!
The role involves taking on an existing caseload of private client matters, including but not limited to:
- Wills of all complexities to include;
- Discretionary trusts, life interest trusts, trusts for disabled persons and vulnerable beneficiaries and property protection trusts,
- To make applications for Court of Protection/General affairs work to include;
- The appointment of deputies, the making of statutory wills, the making of gifts on behalf of people who lack capacity, to administer the financial affairs of persons who are subject of deputyship orders and persons on behalf of Attorneys,
- To administer estate work for all complexities to include;
- Taxable and non taxable estates, estates with foreign elements, estates with business assets and those leading into trusts,
- To administer trust work for all complexities to include;
- Setting up property protection trusts, management of personal injury trusts, will trusts and inter-vivos trusts.
- You will also be able to advise clients on inheritance tax planning, capital gains planning and dealing with tax returns for trusts and individuals and to prepare and maintain precedents and templates for the probate department.
You will be an expert in the field, with specialist knowledge and interest in tax matters. You have proven experience in all the areas mentioned above. As a person you are highly personable, have a good sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team. We welcome applications from Solicitors / Consultants / FCILEx or CTA’s. You are ideally STEP and SFE qualified.
The firm is a legal 500 regional heavy weight with offices throughout Dorset and Hampshire offering a full range of services to clients.
For further information and to register your interest for this position, please apply below or contact Sofie Scott on 01202 797518 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale please ensure that you check you junk email folder.
We prefer that you provide a contact telephone number on first contact so that we can contact you personally.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.