Solicitor – Tax and Planning Team
Solicitor – Tax and Planning TeamJob Reference: ASH-16-0410-5
Job Position: Associate; Fee Earner; Lawyer; Solicitor
Practice Area: Private Client; Wills & Probate
Job Type: Permanent: Full-time
PQE: 5 years + PQE
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable DOE + Excellent benefits
A fantastic and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to join a top tier commercial law firm based in Southampton.
As part of this firm’s growth and succession plans they wish to recruit a Solicitor who can demonstrate the right level of expertise and skills with 5 years PQE.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 5 years experience respectively across all areas of tax and estate planning with a firm which deals with complex private client work and is highly rated for its tax and trusts practice.
Specifically, the areas of knowledge and skills required include:
- expertise in inheritance tax planning and compliance;
- a good understanding of capital gains tax, stamp duties and income tax;
- expertise in trust law;
- a commercial approach to problem solving for clients;
- a thorough understanding of the law relating to Wills;
- a good understanding of the law relating to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- excellent drafting skills and
- a willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally.
- STEP qualified;
- Provide major contributions to, and delivery of, the department’s development plan and be key players in its future growth;
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department’s outstanding reputation.
A top tier commercial, award winning leading regional practice, offering a first class working environment and highly competitive remuneration packages.
Recognised as an “outstanding commercial property team” and a leader in the south of England, this commercial property and planning lawyers have a well-earned reputation for providing sound and pragmatic legal advice across all property and planning matters.
For further information and to register your interest for this position, please apply below or contact Sofie Scott on 01202 797518 or at email@example.com
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale please ensure that you check you junk email folder.
We prefer that you provide a contact telephone number on first contact so that we can contact you personally.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
ASH Elite Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ASH Elite Limited is an equal opportunities agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.