Compliance Administrator – Practice Management
Compliance Administrator – Practice ManagementJob Reference: ASH-16-1403-1
Job Position: Administration
Job Type: Permanent: Full-time
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable DOE + Excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a compliance administrator to join a leading top 200 and legal 500 law firm based in Southampton.
Reporting to the Compliance Partner and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- administration of the Firm’s client opinion survey;
- assisting the Compliance Manager with projects, file reviews and the expert register, as required;
- supporting the Compliance Manager with preparations of Quality training and Quality inductions, complying with any legal updates;
- amending and updating the Office Manual and the Firm’s policies/plans/procedures register;
- assisting with Quality Committee meetings, including preparations and minutes with follow up actions;
- administration of the Data Protection, COLP’s Breach Register and Accreditations, such as Lexcel;
- assisting the Compliance Team as required giving support and cover to the Compliance Manager.
You will have:
- Proven organisational skills, able to work well with people and be confident with communication at all levels
- Competent with IT applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and show initiative
- Accurate data processing skills
A top tier commercial, award winning leading regional practice, offering a first class working environment and highly competitive remuneration packages.
For further information and to register your interest for this position, please apply below or contact Stacey Simon on 01202 797518 or at email@example.com
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 5 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale please note your application has not been successful.
We prefer that you provide a contact telephone number on first contact so that we can contact you personally and confidentially. We will never send your details out to any company without your prior permission.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
ASH Elite Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ASH Elite Limited is an equal opportunities agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.