NQ Residential & Commercial Development Solicitor
NQ Residential & Commercial Development SolicitorJob Reference: ASH-16-1206-1
Job Position: Newly Qualified; Solicitor
Practice Area: Commercial Property; Residential Property / Conveyancing
Job Type: Permanent: Full-time
PQE: NQ - 2 years
Salary: £30-50K DOE + excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a NQ solicitor to join a leading top 200 and legal 500 law firm based in Southampton.
The role will consist of:
- assisting solicitors/senior solicitors with their client base
- dealing with all aspects of commercial property law relating to the team’s discipline
- taking responsibility for new instructions of appropriate complexity (increasing as time passes and expertise increases) as allocated
- ensuring the highest level of client care
You will have:
- an enthusiastic manner and be eager to learn
- the ability to be self sufficient in terms of technology and working method
- a sound grounding in all aspects of commercial property work including:
- commercial landlord & tenant;
- commercial property development
A top tier commercial, award winning leading regional practice, offering a first class working environment and highly competitive remuneration packages.
For further information and to register your interest for this position, please apply below or contact Stacey Simon on 01202 797518 or at email@example.com
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 5 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale please note your application has not been successful.
We will never send your details out to any company without your prior permission.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
ASH Elite Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ASH Elite Limited is an equal opportunities agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.